Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

I dont see any other options but to take to the streets soon. 1776.

Taking to the streets is wrong...you need to organize locally, start growing food, not only for yourself,but for your community too, trade/barter...organize your own health clinics with natural way of healing, organize your own community education hubs...
why you need to visit doctor when you can visit your local healer...why you would buy your fresh produce from your supermarkets but not from your local farmer or from your neighbours??? why would you send your child to school when you can do home education or take them to community run education hubs
Do you even realize there are de jure assemblies in every state in USA and in so many countries all over the world doing this???
We started Restoration of Mother Earth by taking control of our regions, counties,countries...
You don't rebel on the streets or with weapons, you rebel with food,transport,water,health and education
Create your own future
It was very wrong to sit on your hands and wait for black sun cabal q and trump

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @BlackPanther17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jasminka aka The Oracle, click on at the bottom under it