I dont see any other options but to take to the streets soon. 1776.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

Yes--take to the streets in celebration of taking back our country!

Play time is over. Facts trump feelings. 🇺🇸

ummm… no?????????? 🚩

PEACEFULLY

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Well, thats what the military is waiting for…stay sharp !!

I am a patriot. I love my country. I believe in my family, I believe in Q, I believe in President Trump. More than anything I believe in God

i feel the frustration fren

Retired former Mktg. Comm Graphic Art. Married to Ron. Crazy for Vegas Golden Knights & Hockey pets! I love America! #SAVEAMERICA

Now I can’t stop singing Michael McDonalds song: “Takin’ It To the Streets” by the Doobie Brothers, circa 1976

Taking to the streets is wrong...you need to organize locally, start growing food, not only for yourself,but for your community too, trade/barter...organize your own health clinics with natural way of healing, organize your own community education hubs...
why you need to visit doctor when you can visit your local healer...why you would buy your fresh produce from your supermarkets but not from your local farmer or from your neighbours??? why would you send your child to school when you can do home education or take them to community run education hubs
Do you even realize there are de jure assemblies in every state in USA and in so many countries all over the world doing this???
We started Restoration of Mother Earth by taking control of our regions, counties,countries...
You don't rebel on the streets or with weapons, you rebel with food,transport,water,health and education
Create your own future
It was very wrong to sit on your hands and wait for black sun cabal q and trump

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

Take to the straight and narrow :)

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Faith Brother . . . They're not wearing shorts.

God makes the way and reveals all one step at a time.

Lets keep armoring up and walking it out all together side by side.

Q#1776
2 images

Yep. its happening . A lot of people are very tired and irritable! people are dying on a grand scale. For those with pre exist conditions, they are dead. also committing suicide.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Well Nana is not physically able to do that, but if that is what you want to do you know Nana will support ya from here.
Ya know JOS has said we need to protect our towns and neighborhoods that they are going to come to us.
Going back to 1776 to fix the future.

Wife. Mother. Daughter of Christ. Patriot.

I have been preaching this for a long time now!!! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!! It. Is. Time.

I have been preaching this for a long time now!!! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!! It. Is. Time.

I hate to say it but you are right.

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

I feel ya... its looking like we r going with the flow. unless we show resistance. I believe that needs to happen!!!🤜🤛💪🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲

Love GOD, Family, Country, the 1rst and 2nd Amendent

I've been waiting for the green light!

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

ready bro.