"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

When something enters my mind that does not belong, I call upon Christ and its gone, it takes time and belief but after a while a transformation begins to take place then its just...

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

,and if its still in there
ya know, not all angels play a harp yada yada🎀

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response memes matter to her Publication

As we call upon Christ we are binding and casting out evil spirits too.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

that is for sure, yet God uses our anger for good and back to Him

Yet righteous anger must be discernable from foolish anger. I am with You Sister.

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

thats always a pickle, timing is everything

This is where balance comes in, and there is a path, step by step, some are bumping into walls, so simplicity, and a return to the beginning is relevant for those in need. imo. Love You Sister. Bread crumbs . . .

(1) Show this thread