"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

When something enters my mind that does not belong, I call upon Christ and its gone, it takes time and belief but after a while a transformation begins to take place then its just...

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

,and if its still in there
ya know, not all angels play a harp yada yada🎀

As we call upon Christ we are binding and casting out evil spirits too.

In response memes matter to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

Just breathe sister, all is ok, we are with you. God Bless You, In Jesus Name. 🕊️🙏❤️ Step step step, we walking it out together, with God.

(1) Show this thread

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi 🇺🇸 Save the Children 🌎

yeah.. i hope you can shoot a gun if need be? 👍🏻 stay close 🇺🇸

In response TrueView Patriot to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

that is for sure, yet God uses our anger for good and back to Him

In response memes matter to her Publication

Yet righteous anger must be discernable from foolish anger. I am with You Sister.

(1) Show this thread