Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

This is going to be Epic. Enjoy the show 🍿

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

i use the exact same approach, nothing to overwhelming lol

In response R04ch C1i9 to his Publication

Usually just have to ask them questions - Q style :)

(1) Show this thread

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

Thats great news coming from a place that is big enough to have Ubers. Us country folk mostly like and voted for TRUMP.

Serious vibes today.

111 11💥

Q 1104
YOU are being TRACKED.

NO FB account required. WTF? Is it embedded in Android OS?

This is BIGGER than you think.

Agencies attached.

Q
Think 'Bridge'.
GOOG.
FB.
TWITTER.
IG.
'Central' algorithm.
The stage had to be set.
Q

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

In response Angela Hart to her Publication

lol nice catch.

(1) Show this thread

Evil(by-dan criminal enterprise) had be be given a last
chance to destroy itself and of course,
why interfere with the enemy
when the enemy is in the process of destroying itself.
Military is the only way, yes and this time
it is the russian military doing the “work”.

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

your driver spoke english???? 🧐 not here! "Edward" picked me up yesterday didnt say hello had Spanish music playing and changed it to "hey sexy lady" song 🙄

I don't believe he listened to the debate and Biden's comments about fossil fuels. They can't win a fair election IMHO.

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

Somebody Once Said " It had to Be This Way"
Great Work Kim.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Problem with so many young voters coming in every cycle is they do not have the time and experience to understand most politicians are liars and they normally always make empty promises and The indoctrination they receive during their most formative years. The education system is the #1 issue we need to tackle. Just as important as National Security because it is all about National security.

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

This brings me a lot of hope that someday even my family will see the truth!

In response Diane Harris to her Publication

They will!
Hang in there.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Praise God!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

hallelujah