Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Actually may be closer to reality than any of us realize

SUPERBOWL=131(John F.Kennedy)?55(JFK Jr) =186???? Brice Watson, Ana Marins??Tom Numbers??? - YouTube

SUPERBOWL=131(John F.Kennedy)?55(JFK Jr) =186???? Brice Watson, Ana Marins??Tom Numbers???Subscribe to Tom’s channel PSYCH CLUB https://www.youtube...

God Almighty Wins

half-time show will probably be the biggest satanic show ever as the devils time is short

Holy Shnikes Batman!!!

how can i share this, twitter refuses to let me share

I hadn't planned to watch the game. Do I need to rethink that?

In response Karen Sturgeon to his Publication

woa, right, now i wonder should i watch the game, i never do but maybe i should hmmm

(1) Show this thread

Can we not blow up my old college stomping grounds (Tampa), though?! 😫

The war under the earth rages on and most have no idea.

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

I think that this Sunday in particular should be a day of worship and prayer for Patriots. let's fill our churches and feed our nation's soul before we fill our grocery carts with food and beer for the "party".
As a nation we haved sacriligiosly turned Football into our Sunday worship ignoring the commandment to keep holy the Sabbath. so I say let's REVERSE the Spell and place GOD first instead of the Super(b) Owl!

(1) Show this thread

Married to my best friend, Mom of Men, Dog Mom, #Pro-Life, #1A, #2A, God 🙏 Family 👨‍👩‍👦 Country 🇺🇸 Freedom 🟥 WWG1WGA WW 🐸😎🍿

this makes me so happy! 'bout time our side scores.. in public!

whats the name of the movie?

ok what is this, thought the SB was about something else.

Is there a direct link to this video/audio? I would love to send this on to some family that aren't so tech savy. Whoever these folks are reminds me of Jason Q and his group of decoders. True Americans. Thanks so much for sharing =)

Married to my best friend, Mom of Men, Dog Mom, #Pro-Life, #1A, #2A, God 🙏 Family 👨‍👩‍👦 Country 🇺🇸 Freedom 🟥 WWG1WGA WW 🐸😎🍿

In response Peachy Keen to his Publication

in the drop down arrow, located in right hand corner, click on that, copy link and pass it whichever method you prefer...

(1) Show this thread

I am just a small account but one that loves our Country and our President, Donald J Trump! God bless America and God bless all the Patriots

PICK YOUR LANE!!

This flag I'm waving says I'm staying free, Don't Tread On Me. 🇺🇲 USAF Vet 🇺🇲 WWG1WGA 🇺🇲 Rebirth of America 🇺🇸

Not doing it! You are not going to trick me into giving the NFL ratings! I say we just get a few live streams from a few good patriots drinking beer and eating nachos then we tune into them instead of us all watching NFL ourselves. 😅

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

In response Miran Duran to her Publication

yeah, I MIGHT have to do laundry that day...
so unless it's playing at the laundromat I ain't seeing it.

(1) Show this thread

Relax folks! It's just a special message that lines up with this Superbowl

New to site 1.23.21. X U.P.R.R. Conductor 13 yrs.in Wyo. X Aircraft Structural Mech.12 yrs.in SC. Disabled patriotic conservative father.

This has troubling conotations. The troubling part to me is that it seems to be implying that the Q Team is ready to rumble and in a bad way. This has the potential to be sending a pretty negative message to the normies. Maybe this is a comm to the opforce to proceed with this plan ?
What's being said here ?

In response Knarly Dawg to his Publication

Lol. No Not bombs going off literally. More of a let the games begin metaphor.

Retired US Army, Combat Vet, Christian Warrior

In response Knarly Dawg to his Publication

Your comment in context to the overwhelming message from the Q Community of Hold the Line seems a bit dramatic. Relax.

(2) Show this thread

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

scare event?
EBS?
return of the king...?

Have we fought Minas Tirith yet?

“Servitude is always preceded by sleep.” - Montesquieu

Someone who we currently think is dead will be revealed as alive at halftime?

Or, we will be shown something to assist in taking about our nation?

EBS?

In response Pubius Publicola to his Publication

Last night I actually dreamt that the half-time stage was full of military and they were standing to salute while JFK Jr. walked on stage to address the whole world on the corruption of the world. As he was talking dark clouds formed behind him with lightning showing the support of god while he was talking.

In response Pubius Publicola to his Publication

lol was thinking someone who was dead would be at the half-time show as well

(3) Show this thread

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

dagonnit! the superbowl ? .... i havent watched football since kapernick and now i feel like i need to watch .... UGH !!!

Daaaaang! Never been THIS excited for a Super Bowl before! Super Bowl LV (55) to boot!

Jesus Christ, my Lord & Savior. Simply living life with family & friends. It is a good life. Supporting DJT | #Patriot Party | #MAGA 2020

In response Angie Montgomery-Corvi to his Publication

No coincidences, right?!?!

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Well that is a bit freaky, the dream Nana had where the 20 to 30 story bldg blew up in slo motion was on a similar waterway.
what movie is that? Never seen it.
The other dreams were trying to find the dirty bomb.
There was an actual paper trail to it they just had not realized it yet in my dreams. They needed to keep diging.The paper trail would find it b4 the sniffer.

Trying to be like Sarah Connors. On your feets, soldier! Dark to light~ dark clouds bring waters, when the bright bring none.

iI'm still not sure what this means, Mr. Ezra, sir. Stay home on Sunday? i feel like if i'm datefagging, it never helps, it just gets me in more trouble. Also, Bane is the bad guy, right? I'm more of a Marvel fan, so i don't know what to make of this. Is it the point of view that the jedi are evil? Or am I overthinking, like ya do, and you are just sayin, it's goin down, i'm yellin TIMBER!!!

In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication

I think from Sunday into next week things start to heart up. But you're fine, you don't have to stay home. Lol. Fear not.

(1) Show this thread

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

and this is why I read instead of watching movies

GE = We bring good things to light......DOH :)

Born after the Korean War in 1954. Lifetime Truth Seeker. PATRIOT. Researcher. Qfrom day 1. Censored. MAGA, love Trump! JFKjr Lives! US/SE

Looks like an action thriller to me!🙂

Born after the Korean War in 1954. Lifetime Truth Seeker. PATRIOT. Researcher. Qfrom day 1. Censored. MAGA, love Trump! JFKjr Lives! US/SE

Looks like an action thriller to me!🙂

Hi Frens! Looking forward to Trump's return! Who's with me? #WWG1WGA #MAGA

Darn it now I feel like I have to watch this movie.

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

definitely a creepy video..lol