GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

Last 3 weeks, I have noticed an increase in serious conditions in my circle of family/friends.My ex-fiance just died from colorectal cancer(battling it for 1year-he had 4 covid jabs)my sons special needs teacher diagnosed with ovarian cancer and my neighbour diagnosed with metastatic breast cancer.In my 30 years as a Cancer Care Pharmacy Technician(aseptic manufacture of IV chemotherapy/immunotherapy) I have only known 3 people personally with cancer.In my hospital clinic, on average, we would treat 15 people daily, most with multiple drug treatments.I would hazard a guess and say the workload has increased significantly but with a depleted workforce.It's been nearly a year since my termination for not complying with mandate.On top of that my father in laws existing conditions, rheumatoid arthritis/psoriasis have flared up and he is in severe discomfort. My mother in law also had a small heart attack. All have had at least 3 jabs....Coincidence?I think not.Death or customer for life?

Only people mentioned by @PigsInSpace in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Leanne Kennedy, click on at the bottom under it