One of the best things about having no money and no savings and no investments is not caring about a financial system crash.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Leviticus 26:6 "I will give peace in the land, and you shall lie down, and none will make you afraid"

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Yep. We don't have near as far to fall.

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

best freedom in the world!!! Having nothing to lose when things implode... the great equalizer is on its way😂😹🙃😉😉🔫

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

you read my books

Your bank savings in cash are secure. Investments are at risk. Real estate maybe 33 percent drop. Stocks who knows.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

God,Family,Country WWG1WGA #HoldTheLine

what you do have is priceless......such talent...good eye!!! thank you for your beautiful pictures!!!!

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

Fabulous pic’s. ZEN ❤️🙏