Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Read it again , from the bottom up. Makes more sense 🤣

USA Patriot🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🐸 Be Still & Know God🙏 Ascension 5D 💫 #SaveTheChildren 💙

Dog comms & Puppy Bowl?
coincidence? I think not.

Loving Jesus with all my heart♥ Donald J. Trump is the President of the United States of America! #WWG1WGA #USA #MAGA

Can it be that close? Oh, I hope so!

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND COUNTRY. FOR THE BREATH OF FREEDOM AND LIBERTY... Telegram: https://t.me/My_Name_Is_MarQ_1111

USA Patriot🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🐸 Be Still & Know God🙏 Ascension 5D 💫 #SaveTheChildren 💙

Oh! Nice!!👏👏

(1) Show this thread

>>5294864 (/pb)

anyone know what this refers to?

par-tay!!! 🙌🏻🎉🍿💥

- I LOVE: God,🇫🇷 🇺🇸 & americans (especialy since Trump), Freedom - I HATE: censorship & lies, so MSM & NWO 🇪🇺

Could someone tell me if US AirForce is part of Superbowl each year or just this one ? (Yeah... i never watched superbowl). Thank you !

God Bless the USA! Home is wherever patriots are.

🍿Game on

I just noticed it will be the 55th (5.5) Super Bowl!!

Not here for glory or praise. Here to learn and share knowledge. Not always right but always willing to learn.

for years i was lronouncing it wrong and calling it the superbowl but then i paused half way through and it makes sense now....Superb Owl hence their satanic halftime shows.

In response Jamie Wagner to his Publication

sick, isnt it?

(1) Show this thread

A cheeky cotton candy on a stick with 16 direct lines to the Mayflower, so yeah, I'm invested.

Friend at WM HQ tells me Walmart has pulled their superbowl ads this year for the first time.
Do they know something is going down?

GOD FIRST! Married & mother of 2 girls. WWG1WGA!!!!

In response Matoozie Matoozie to her Publication

i heard that a lot of companies are worried about offending people on one side of the aisle or the other and they are worried about losing business. makes sense. everyone is offended by everything now and when someone publishes something defending things I'm against, i boycott.

Crazy about Jesus! Canadian patriot and prayer warrior for DJT.

In response Matoozie Matoozie to her Publication

Ads are not running in Canada as the corrupt govt doesn't want ppl to party on Superbowl day. Any chance that is part of the reason? Just wondering.

(3) Show this thread

WWG1WGA Patriot Trump supporter #GodWins

Read this post starting with the sentence on the bottom and read backwards... makes it a little more interesting.

A cheeky cotton candy on a stick with 16 direct lines to the Mayflower, so yeah, I'm invested.

In response Jen Kutz to her Publication

Ha! I was just about to say that.
Great minds 😁

(1) Show this thread

I LQVE Big Daddy Trump🕴️ 🇺🇲🐸 https://gab.com/Mhielovez_U

I am praying that they bust in on the half time show and ruin their satanic ritual...lol... that would be great❣️❣️❣️❣️🎯🏈

I am praying that they bust in on the half time show and ruin their satanic ritual...lol... that would be great❣️❣️❣️❣️🎯🏈

Christian. Father. Truth seeker.

Interresting :)

SDNY.

Just trying to learn the truth about what’s to come. Want to live out rest of my life enjoying my grandchild and family in peace.

Latest Charlie Ward talks about Fri Feb 5 may be a date to watch

In response Debra Fierens to her Publication

I love Charlie Ward... he is the one that moved the gold around to the banks to make sure everyone's money is safe...💯👀

(1) Show this thread

God, Family and Country!!! SAVE AMERICA

Gov Newsom opened outdoor restaurants but no TV's allowed. Why? Hmmmm!!! I think I may have a superbowl party.

As stated by Juan O Savin

#GreatAwakening #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE #DarktoLight #QAnon #savethechildren

Could this one also be related? Break as in half time?

In response Followyourheart 777 to her Publication

yes, and the Trump's left last year's Super Bowl at the end of the first half. Interesting.

(1) Show this thread

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

there's also that drop that says SUPER BOWL > puppy show.... (4484)

Iowa Patriot who loves God, Country, family and Donald J. Trump. #WWG1WGA #MAGA #HOLDTHELINE

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't there an actual puppy bowl associated with the Super Bowl they have every year? I just did a search and there is Puppy Bowl 2021, and the date for it is February 7. All I did was Google Puppy Bowl.

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

"puppy show" also means "puppet show".
🤔🧐

(2) Show this thread

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

Interesting to say the least. What perfect timing. 😮

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

Juan O Savin said that same thing something could Happen to make the Super Bowl look like a Puppy Bowl! 🤔🤔🤔

Wanting is the root of all needing stuff.

In response Chuck Armstrong to his Publication

I heard that too!

(1) Show this thread

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

who are [As][SDNY][MW]? I dont have msm broadcast service, only internet. Best to be out or at party or home?

Just looking for the patriots! The best is yet to come!

In response Having Fits to her Publication

AS- Adam Schiff, SDNY- Southern District New York, MW-Maxine Waters.

😆 i say I'm somewhat a lone wolf. Love my kids, family, God, and my crazy animals. I've always been fascinated with the sky, it calls t

In response Having Fits to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

This is very interesting to say the least. We know the super bowl is the biggest sex trafficking event in the US if not the world. We also know it very Satanic in nature with the half time ritual. i also found a video about something BIG possibly happening.

Lindell is dropping news on Election fraud Fri...

A Welsh girl trying to find Truth! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿Trump & Q supporter. “Everything is as it must be!”

In response Truth Seeker to her Publication

i heard him say that whatever is dropped tomorrow, to share the hell out of it in social media! (

(1) Show this thread

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

DONT THINK SUPER BOWL IS ACTUAL TIMING JUST COMPARING TO CORRECT ?

These Things We Do, That Others May Live. gab.com/@Borescoped

I haven't watched the NFL all season on priciple. I don't even know whi is playing this year in the SB.

Should I be making an exception this season for this particular game?

In response Borescoped ... to his Publication

Same here! But I'm watching this game!

#FamilyIsEverything ❤️🇺🇸🦅🤍🇺🇸🦅💙🇺🇸🦅

In response Borescoped ... to his Publication

I stopped watching NFL/SB when kneeling started. I will be watching it Sunday: Super B"owl" "55", major companies not airing their million $ ads, heard 7300+ EMT's/Healthcare workers attending, half time show, The Weeknd, yes that is spelled correctly. Never has a SB team played in their homeotwn & KC Chiefs, who is known as Kansas? Media doesn't want us to watch it. Some restaurants/sports bars told not to turn on tvs, don't yell & shout, use noise makers, these are a few reasons I WILL be watching it. This SB will one of the likes we have never seen. Looking forward to it.

(3) Show this thread