Some day we will be told which timeline we would have been on if we hadn't stepped up and "faithfully fought". However tough what is coming, it's way better than what would have been...

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

I gotta be honest, I'm still operating on the strong assumption that the patriots have far more control than it appears.

I suspect that operation mockingbird is in the hands of the patriots, but that perhaps some of the deep state minions aren't aware that they are being marched into a trap in a major sting operation and we have to suffer some peripheral trauma as a consequence of it appearing to be real.

Vaccine deaths and injuries appear a lot like covid cases to me, they are real on the screen but not in the real world.

good. one thing i also really want to see is a running vocabulary tally of each word i spoke and how many times it was said. this feels impossible but 1 of the things i wish i could see for certain reasons. ie manifestation.

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

I was rocked awaqe back around 2008, or so. I was shown HORRIBLE things that were potentially coming.

Barry's ISIS Caliphate, Killary's FEMA camps, Denver Airport "Murals"....

I Know I was on [their] "List"...
I was terrified. For myself, for my children. For Humanity.

I still have all my "Prepper" lists and plans in place.
I THANK GOD and ALL Light Workers, Patriots, Anons, Leaders, Critical Thinkers for Being!

Those bullets weren't going to be dodged on THAT Evil timeline we were staring down.
🙏🙏🙏

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Was just trying to explain this to my family last night. They don't think there is any plan and think nothing is happening because so many people are suffering. They see nothing. So frustrating. They asked if DJT or MIL is in control then why are people sick and dying? What they don't get is how much worse things would have been on the other timeline! They can only see the negative perspective. I try and try to show them the positive perspective but they refuse to see it, almost paralyzed by their doom and gloom thinking. 😔

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

It is extremely hard some if us get frustrated and say the same thing when we do.

(1) Show this thread

ALL IN!! 🪞The Truth Will Set You Free 🪞 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Family Is Everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🦅 MAGA 🦅

Truth!

Amen

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Exactly right, Martin. what would have happened needs to be put out in the open for everyone to see.
Never again 🙏

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

Yes, and I would also like to know when time lines switched, and the event or event's if possible too.

Knowing as much as we can may help in the future.