ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Heard this before. Possible.

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

I did my own research, when LED's and Fluorescent's first came out, and decided then and there, that I wouldn't have any of them in my house, ever. (I'd already discovered, in my teens, that I was sensitive to the fluorescent lighting in shops (watery eyes, headache and anxiety), so I never had any of that lighting in any of my homes, either. I'm 100% committed to incandescent lighting.

Interesting that you should bring this up now, as I just put in an order for replacement incandescent, red light bulbs (tinted glass, not bulbs covered in coloured plastic), which I use almost exclusively, throughout my cottage, in the early morning, and early evening. Very easy on the eyes... very warm and relaxing! There's more to it - the benefits - but I forget the exact details, so I'll just leave it at that.

If anyone wants to know about the benefits of red light therapy, or just exposing one's eyes to the red light frequency in the early morning, you can look up Dr. Jack Kruse, whom I used to follow when I was still on Twitter.

In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sepia3c in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Suzanne C. 575, click on at the bottom under it