Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Read that an enterprising Brit got around the incandescent ban (for a while) by marketing his incandescent bulbs as, wait for it:
"Heat Balls"!
😃🔥

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

Love Matt! He is full of so much knowledge.

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Fact.

I'm an old fashioned woman, the kind with a WOMB! Army Vet, daughter, sister, mom, grandma, best friend. #WWG1WGAWW #FamilyISEverything

Agree....I have a question though ;)

I have several lights, in my home, that are on dimmers. When I put in a light bulb (LED) that does not specify it is for "dimmers"...my lights flicker when I turn them off...they continuously flicker. I had my electrician look at them and he said "you are putting non-flickering lightbulbs, in a flickering socket....". Changed my lightbulbs out and all the flickering stopped, So my question is: Being that I never see the flickering now, could it just be the wrong light bulb in the wrong socket?

I love the Phillips Hues in my music studio, but I also definitely feel the flicker effect and the jittery feeling I get under the light. I have to break often and sit in the sun. I also use my Joov red light therapy a lot too. I may have to go back to incadescsents though now! Dang it!

✝️ 🇨🇦 🇺🇸 🌎Christian, Patriot, Father and Husband. https://t.me/+_o04mHdu_4s2OWI5 https://gab.com/realToddEJones TW @AgentQanada

Trump wouldn't have brought it up and we know he's never wrong. Not yet anyway.

Just want the American Dream for my family.

In response Joe Qanada UM to his Publication

did DJT bring up led 💡 light bulbs ? i missed that what did he say??

(1) Show this thread

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

yup! I only use incandescent. When the EU was doing the change to LED & eco bulbs I went out & bought loads of incandescent bulbs just incase they would be harder to get in Ibiza. If you break those eco/led bulbs they are dangerous due to the mercury in them....a hairline crack may leech it too.
I get headaches from fluorescents.
look up radiation & frequency effects also.

My full name in Gematria=The Best Is Yet To Come~A robin red-breast in a cage puts all of Heaven in a rage~ Born in the USA/Live in `Q`uebec

💡💡This light bulb shit started with Obama way back when...I always thought to myself that the switch over was because the Reptilians couldn`t be around the incandescent light...

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

so fooked up!
the more you know...

Truth seeker & lover of God, The Son, and The Holy Spirit

just researched - what he said!

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

I did my own research, when LED's and Fluorescent's first came out, and decided then and there, that I wouldn't have any of them in my house, ever. (I'd already discovered, in my teens, that I was sensitive to the fluorescent lighting in shops (watery eyes, headache and anxiety), so I never had any of that lighting in any of my homes, either. I'm 100% committed to incandescent lighting.

Interesting that you should bring this up now, as I just put in an order for replacement incandescent, red light bulbs (tinted glass, not bulbs covered in coloured plastic), which I use almost exclusively, throughout my cottage, in the early morning, and early evening. Very easy on the eyes... very warm and relaxing! There's more to it - the benefits - but I forget the exact details, so I'll just leave it at that.

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication

If anyone wants to know about the benefits of red light therapy, or just exposing one's eyes to the red light frequency in the early morning, you can look up Dr. Jack Kruse, whom I used to follow when I was still on Twitter.

(1) Show this thread

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

I actually feel like this is true. When I started dating my boyfriend i started noticing i would get alot of headaches when I was at his house...but my house fine. He uses LED all over the house...i use soft or clear irravecent bulbs. It's worse now that we live together and rotate houses between week and weekend...weekends, i get headaches and nosebleeds. We have had ducts cleaned, painted, replaced a ton of stuff. I am still the same...he gets some too. I just showed him this..he said we are changing lightbulbs this weekend...thanks for sharing...you helped me win me an argument 😎🤣

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

Incandescent light bulbs...i hate my phone thinks it knows better than me and changes my damn words lol

(1) Show this thread

God is Love and we are the light of the world. Witnessing the greatest movement in history and supporting the best I can.🙏❤️💫

I’m always saying I dislike fake light...it irritates me...

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

yep I get huge headaches and anxiety and a little edgy around them, especially when shopping in stores.

Advanced Contact Intelligence Organization

Too bad most TVs are LED. Maybe thats what’s causing my issues :)

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

where can i order my 80 inch incandescent flat screen tv ;P

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication

No TV would be the best solution😂

(1) Show this thread