Only people mentioned by @Exnavypatriot in this post can reply

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

In response John Hewitt to his Publication

Didn't Q say something about 'these people won't be able to walk the streets' (when the American ppl find out what [they] have done?)

Served my country in the 80s-90s. Proud husband and father. Always asking questions. Looking for the truth.

In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication

yes infeed.

(1) Show this thread

They have pre-programmed the world -
Scene: "My Dinner with Andre" - 1981

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cg09KafDvH1/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

"HOLY SHIT… Russia just said the DNC and US big pharma are intentionally causing pandemics to win elections…

Giving serious legitimacy to Anons overall thesis about C19 and 2020, and giving legitimacy to my thesis that Monkeypox is the next bioweapon released intentionally by the Deep State to attempt to steal the 2022 election with mass mail-in voting."

In response Maybe Herb to her Publication

Can you say "chyna"

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

Wow. I’ve sent this article out ….puzzle is connecting for ALL to see.

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

Safe to say it's gonna get hotter

Served my country in the 80s-90s. Proud husband and father. Always asking questions. Looking for the truth.

In response Truth Hunter to his Publication

August is always a hot month. 😉

(1) Show this thread

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

ThankQ
Exposing the rest of story bit by bit

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

bit by bit to make it obvious and easy for all to see.

(1) Show this thread

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

saw that one from the 30k foot view............
I hate Satan.

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

wow…i had no idea

A New Creation, Conspiracy Realist, ICU/ER RN. Are U grafted in the Tree of Life or still part of the tree of the Knowledge of GOOD & evil?

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

Putin. 🥰

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

nice read

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Makes me think about your blood experiments although the cattle prod is a scary bit. None of this is a surprise to us. But no amount of shocking truth matters while the sleepers sleep.

(1) Show this thread