Delta between Trump’s Truth and reTruth = 8 hours, 47 minutes
Q847 = WATCH the water.
Reminder: Trump Truth on 8/2 included “WATCH!”

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

I am a Patriot and supporter of Donald J Trump. #MAGA #KAG Needed alternative to Twitter! Great to meet #Anons #Q

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Lake Mead?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

This morning Trumps delta lead to “Watch the Water.”
This evening Trump posted, “Kari Lake just declared WINNER of Republican Primary in Arizona...”

Get it …Kari LAKE.
Lake = Water.

h/t@DD214Patriot

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

Unfortunately water is all we are seeing of late in Kentucky. But last month we were as dry as a bone.

Oh Wow. Never thought of it that way.

(10) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

I got a ‘Watch the water’ from Hussein post. https://anonup.com/thread/9861913

makes me think of VK's post - I hope that Canoe has a Toilet