When you're on a flight and they're going over all the safety instructions one of the typical phrases you'll hear is, "In case of an emergency, put your oxygen mask on first before assisting others." 🛩
Most of you will immediately understand the metaphor connected and where I'm going with this however I'd like to include it on the chance this can potentially be a learning/teaching moment, for somone else who may need to read this today and take in the lesson or perhaps share it with somone in their social circle it could help...
So! Why are we told to put our oxygen mask on first? Because we can’t help others breath if we’re gasping for air ourselves! If you're trying to help others without catching your breath first, you'll pass out and become somone who needs help instead of somone who can help. The same holds parallel to life! Many have lost their altitude, they’re gasping for fulfillment and we can only help them if we put our oxygen mask on first. 🤍

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Excellent analogy. I think we have all been there before. You just can’t pour from an empty cup. These last several years have taught me, to breathe before I jump. How amazing is it, to have the tools to navigate from so many wise folks? We are continuously evolving and adapting. Complacency has no room at our table. Together we are unstoppable. 🙏❤️

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

WWG1WGA 🖤🤍

(1) Show this thread

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

Love

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Yes. Take care of You so that you may assist others in their time of need.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

💛I will have some supporting memes coming in a little while to this and more, Just setting them up!

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Oooo how fun, I'm looking foward to seeing them! 😊🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

One of the best metephors taught in Recovery...

🎯🎯🎯

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Great reminder!
People sometimes forget.
Their mask first, then help others.👍

🙌🙌🙌