Not my typical Happy Thursday post but I woke up this morning thinking about cycles...

Specifically, breaking the cycles of anything that brings you down.
Habits = habitual for a reason = automatic.
Happening naturally until we decide to no longer 'do' that thing...the thing you probably don't want to do because it doesn't serve you or your higher self.

Our brains don't make changes quickly or easily. On top of that, our ego (is necessary) but was created to keep us in our comfort zone. It helps us justify those things in our mind...both sort of working together against you - 2 strikes if u will.

We have to make the conscious decision to break out...do something different. Recognize when it's happening & say "NO" in your brain, then program it accordingly. We are all growing & none of us are perfect, so it's not surprising that we have ups and down.

I believe we all want to be better humans. Again, it's mental work and a choice...has to start WITHIN you (& me)! ✌️

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

yes i have cycles to break, changes are not easy, but trying♥️

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

broke negative cycle today ~ on to tomorrow to do it again!

well said, Kim!

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

Spot on Kim! 🥰

Digital Soldier, Patriot, Anon, Keyboard Warrior, Midnight Rider, Save the children, Love and Light 🐸❤🕊

Well said 🙌👏

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

I am in the process of quitting a bad habit that has been with me for years now, and this post is just VIBEY

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

💛

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Well said Kim!
Even if we start by taking a different route home and perceive a different view, it changes the timelines.
It’s becoming blatantly apparent that change starts from within. Changing habits & being mindful of our thoughts is a full time job in itself.
I think we all are on a spiritual rollercoaster in today's society, lol.
That’s one of the reasons I love this platform is bc we all pull each other’s vibes up. You would know bc you are the vibe queen! ❤️

I needed to read this now. Thank you!#vibes

I look at this as a happy post; breaking free of those cycles and habits is a big positive boost! started 22+ years ago and still working on it. Its an ongoing process as new info comes to light. Feeling more free, less trapped, and much better at changing my outlook to positive and it shows in my life! it was a slow start working alone, but once I started seeing more people talking about it, I had support….now i check my thoughts more often, now that ive retired the training wheels. lol
Thx Kim!

I look at this as a happy post; breaking free of those cycles and habits is a big positive boost! started 22+ years ago and still working on it. Its an ongoing process as new info comes to light. Feeling more free, less trapped, and much better at changing my outlook to positive and it shows in my life! it was a slow start working alone, but once I started seeing more people talking about it, I had support….now i check my thoughts more often, now that ive retired the training wheels. lol
Thx Kim!

Energetic Connection; Melchizedek; King of Righteousness.

Human's were not met to endure constant conflict.
Controllers device.

Steps taken in this Journey are as Individual as they are Collective.
Leave the Ego aside. Easier said than done but necessary.

We All moving at different paces but that does mean one is ahead of another. Our Stories will be different Our Goals are within reach.

There is Pain in something that Grows.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Aahhh, just seeing your pretty face elevates R Tribes Vibes Angel! ❤️ Totally feel your energy Kimmers.
Be like water and roll with the waves, Highs & Lows, Crests & Swails. If you’re in a Funky trough just know your (current) wave is on the rise and carrying you up to being back on top! 👸
You know I’m dropping The Positive Programming guide on Ya Now! 👇😘👍
https://www.naturalhandyman.com/iip/infhomesale/a-positive-attitude-3.pdf

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Good tips, i saved it to my files. I will use this often! Thank You. 😊

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Thanks for the sweet message, Dan.
You're the best.
Not in a funk...more just deep in thought so wanted to share!
Just trying to be better each day ♥️

(2) Show this thread

English patriot. Trump supporter.United States of America is the last stand!!!. #familyiseverything

abc

Well said!

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

talk about vibes...watched a docu on drugs like shrooms used to change behaviours and cure addictions...and before that was thinking...I need cut down on cigs..even though they are 100% tobac...!!!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana agrees it takes work, it is not an easy thing to escape from the comfy boxes we have grown up in.
Apparently it requires some hard truths to see that we need to rethink some of the things we do and realize some of the things that no longer serve us.

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

I like this post.
Yes the only way to change .......is to change.

Love this post. We must break any and all cycles that hold us from our soul freedom!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zG0zXJ8bUOA&t=25s

Breaking the Cycle of Child Abuse | Lucas Mack | TEDxStripDistrict - YouTube

Sometimes the hardest stories to tell are the ones that need told the most. The 'vulnerability' here will change the way you approach your day. Lucas Mack i...

In response Patriots Promise to his Publication

Lucas Mack is awesome.
He has a great twitter account if you're still there!

(1) Show this thread

So true! My son struggles with debilitating OCD. These cycles and circles of protection are difficult to break free from for many. What if we just weren’t taught? “We are interdimensional beings living an interdemensional lives.” Dr. Joe Dispenza
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vAG0cRV0hnY

I was trying to write a post this morning but could not for the life of me recall what the event of welcoming in a new president was.

Inauguration was the word. 4 hours later bamm. there it is. Just weird that word would not show itself to me.

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

Huh, maybe we ARE all vibing together! I was just saying to myself this morning..."Self, you need to start eating a proper breakfast each morning, along with taking your Dr. Zelenko regime (Quercitin, D3, zinc and Vitamin C) on a regular basis!" I work out 3 times a week for an hour w/ a trainer and she doesn't go easy on me! I am strong and in pretty good shape for 77 and I want to stay that way! Also, my husband and I are hosting a 17 yr old exchange student from Italy this year, so we need our wits about us for sure!

Focusing on all the good things in life that we have been blessed with and trying to keep the vibes high.....a definite challenge these days, but not impossible, ESPECIALLY with this awesome AU family helping each other to grow! WE CAN TAKE A LICKING, BUT WE KEEP ON TICKING! I'm sure I'll be hearing from the Timex lawyers now about "infringements" of some kind.....! Happy Thursday, y'all.....the best is yet to come!

In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication

add NAC for backup in case of Quercitin shortage.!

(1) Show this thread

Thanks for this post! I am currently wrestling with growing pains.

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

USA Veteran. WWG1WGA "The greatest movement in the history of the World."

In response Camden Beach to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

So true. Thank you for sharing Kim. A critical point you’ve touched on. If more of us can share it will help us recognise where we’re at, how we can help ourselves and eachother.
My observation lately is that any effort
to up your vibes like eating cleaner/lighter,
being more conscientious towards others, avoiding sounds that cause dissonance eg TV, a person, meditating (not advanced by far) etc bring a calmness, a healthier state of mind, being capable of turning the awareness On more frequently during the day and so having clarity to pinpoint and catch that habitual cycle you speak of, (like a habitual reaction) and Consciously changing it.
We’re growing right before our eyes.
I know it’s difficult to share feelings and thoughts but I’m suggesting that the more of us do it the brighter our collective flame. ❤️

Wishing you a Great Thursday Kim!
🙏🏼❤️👊🏻👍🏻

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

I like to bring routines that breaks cycles on autopilot so to speak if its a day t day break, embrace the suck:)

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Well shared Kim, Thank you

💜💜💜

I just had a conversation with my son about the importance of nutrition and exercise. I think we are being pulled to create healing within.

Great timing, Kim. No coincidence.

Happy Thursday.

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Maybe that's why Bob Marley's 3 Little Birds has been my wake up alarm song for years. It helps start my day in a positive state. Good reminder that no matter what, everything is gonna be alright. Move on to yoga and day os ready. Working on myself as a human is daily. ✌️❤️😁