#wwg1wga #thegreatawakening #godwins im a patriot from the land chosen by the true order of templars

welcome to the covcircus

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Moon Shadow to his Publication

Love our Country WWG1WGA, Save our Children Love our President Trump/Flotus Freedom JFK starter/Trump finishes Prayers Patriot

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

So cruel....this is horrible now imagine how it effects these childrens minda and long time effects...outrageous..stop the mask
prayers for the Children

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Linda Parr to her Publication

It's really worse than that - people who force a mask on a child are DELIBERATELY lowering the IQs of their developing brains.

We used to worry if they had a good breakfast, because we know that can affect learning.

Can you IMAGINE what removing 20% of their OXYGEN is doing to them?

Love our Country WWG1WGA, Save our Children Love our President Trump/Flotus Freedom JFK starter/Trump finishes Prayers Patriot

Prayers this mask thing will stop...
soon

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response Linda Parr to her Publication

Everybody has to do their own individual part to refuse to comply w/ the masking mandate wherever and whenever you can. Get educated. Push back ... raise a stink. Make THEM embarrassed.

In response wht 2.0 to his Publication

And if they mistreat you, do what I did - when you get home, call the ADA hotline & file a complaint because you were treated horribly because you require oxygen to breathe...

Then go online to your state health department & file another complaint because no doctor was on the premises to evaluate you when staff insisted on forcing a medical intervention upon you.

Tee-hee...

I don't play.

After I filed my first complaint with the ADA re Rouse's Grocery, within 2 weeks, no more masking, despite the Governor's orders.

ANYONE - clerks included - can be sued for trying to enforce it!

Oh ... can't wait to spring that on the mask nazis at Myers. I hate that place enough already just from their deceptive "rebate" scam. Then they went full mask'tards

Gonna get 'em

Only people mentioned by @wht in this post can reply

You CANNOT be arrested for trespassing if the place is not a private club. Most stores are PUBLIC ACCOMMODATIONS!

Watch some of Peggy's videos & get armored up before you go!

Take a little notebook & jot down their names. Let them know they can be sued PERSONALLY - you don't have to sue the store or corporation!

Follow Peggy Hall on BitChute! She's been hugely successful in beating back the laws in Orange County, California! She has brilliant ideas & free legal forms by constitutional attorneys on her website TheHealthyAmerican.org.

Take a few copies of this with you, modified to fit your needs.