#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

It's a Danceoff

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

He needs to come to the Mar-a-lago party…

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

This is gonna be us 🥳 😅

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

In response Erin Smith to her Publication
Bhangra Empire @ Warrior Bhangra 2014 - YouTube

Representing California's Bay Area, this is Bhangra Empire performing performing at Warrior Bhangra 2014. Established in 2006, Bhangra Empire is proud to sha...

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

Love it!! I have a friend of mine that wants me to take her Ballywood class. Need to make time to do it

Only people mentioned by @silvercat in this post can reply

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

I am sure i would love it!! I danced ballet semi professional until i was 26 but i love all forms of dance

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

Very cool!

(1) Show this thread