Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

This is so fooked up!!!! I’d be getting my kids the hell outta Dodge if they were still school age.

In response Kim V.. to her Publication

Write a letter telling them you do not consent to any vaccinations on your kids

(1) Show this thread

Hell no!

and who does the deeming?

There is no way anyone should sign that. There are many who are opening home school services for parents who work. It is worth checking into especially until we can take back our education system and they stop preying on the children.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

HOMESCHOOL

This is horrible and must be very challenging for parents as so many have to work which makes homeschooling difficult, which would protect their kids from the evil people. I wonder what happens if the refuse to sign that consent form?

Seems like this is another way the system manipulates parents into giving up control of what happens to their children at school.

In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

Their children need to be first priority. Dump the school and seek alternative or they risk their safety health giving physical authority to the hapless and infiltrated school system.

(1) Show this thread