Only people mentioned by @akalaurel in this post can reply

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Not on TS yet as am in mid.east ... can you point me to another link?

In response Rita N-C to her Publication

You try search bitcute for Clif High .. that will be a long search.

Basically these are the Dutch and the govt thugs are trying to take one and arrest him ??? he pushes them away, Meanwhile an entire crowd is furious and pushing to get near the first one being harassed. Yhe crowd breaks throught eh line and goes to stand with their "brother" the thug police coward and move away.

We are many ... they are few.
We stand up to protect our rights, the farmers right to farm and sell produce and beef ... govt threatens them with losing their livelihood if they sell to another or grow anything more.

(1) Show this thread

any way you can post the clip without going on TS?

In response Nino Trumpet to his Publication

If I could i would. Can you not open the clip?

(1) Show this thread

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

VK , Next Time around…👇

The Dutch didn't put up with the Nazis during world war II and they're not going to put up with the Nazis today.
I should know my dad, my grandfather and a couple of my uncles were put in concentration camps for not putting up with their b*******.

In response James Dean to his Publication

Very strong nature - I like that about the Dutch, it goes through to all their generations - cell memory of the DNA

(1) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

I missed what they were standing for🤔

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

The Dutch farms are being confiscated if they don't comply and kill off their herds, no longer sell any product.
Hence, NO COMPLIANCE at any level.

https://truthsocial.com/@clifhigh/posts/108755566679295539

(1) Show this thread

Uncle Clif is a national treasure!

In response Jason Lubliner to his Publication

Isn't he though!
Just great at cutting to the chase - laser style.

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Stand in God's authority!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Yup, we're not little sheep to be pushed around.

(1) Show this thread