13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

In response Jen ... to his Publication

People lost their jobs during the entire plandemic
World closed up shop.
Irrelevant

Rich going poor

About fooking time

U make a valid point.
I often thought that we should all be on some sort of even ground. Here is why: In Gods perfect plan, he gave us all unique gifts to contribute to the functionality of everything. If these gifts were applied according to his plan then harmony would naturally follow.

Laziness is not a gift and if these type of people refuse to do their part, well, they deserve to suffer I guess.

Pushing the mind to be successful should have its boundries. It just seems that society only focuses on your ability to be an over-achiever all the while missing the beautiful things in life that really matter.

The cost of living is killing us all so slowly. Every person I know is stressed to their limitations which affects their outlook on life and their relationships. How does one even enjoy the gift of life when all they can think about is---Can I keep a roof over my families head and keep them fed, safe&warm?

God never intended for anyone to suffer like we do.

In response Back to the Future to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Pollywog47 in this post can reply

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication

well said.