Only people mentioned by @Jenfranji in this post can reply

Wife of AF vet for almost 25 years, homeschool mom, author. Child of God, patriot. God bless the USA! Love books, chocolate #savethechildren

In response Jen ... to his Publication

Most companies aren't going to be around much longer anyway from what I've heard/read. Who wants to work for a company that poisons it's products? Or make things that harm us? We are going to a very different world and will make new clean companies, mostly local I think.

NESARA/GESARA! There would be different ways of contributing to the rebuilding of life here on planet Earth. We wouldn't be slaves to the criminal central banking system. Russia and other countries have already disconnected from the debt slave banking system.

The Truth - Justice - Transparency - A Better World

if thats what it takes to finally move ahead, im fine with that. There will always be more jobs to be had

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

People lost their jobs during the entire plandemic
World closed up shop.
Irrelevant

Rich going poor

About fooking time

Spiritual being having human experience. Mother. Writer/Poet. Country living. Animal Activist. Passion is Art. Avid reader. Single. GOD!!!

In response Back to the Future to his Publication

U make a valid point.
I often thought that we should all be on some sort of even ground. Here is why: In Gods perfect plan, he gave us all unique gifts to contribute to the functionality of everything. If these gifts were applied according to his plan then harmony would naturally follow.

Laziness is not a gift and if these type of people refuse to do their part, well, they deserve to suffer I guess.

Pushing the mind to be successful should have its boundries. It just seems that society only focuses on your ability to be an over-achiever all the while missing the beautiful things in life that really matter.

The cost of living is killing us all so slowly. Every person I know is stressed to their limitations which affects their outlook on life and their relationships. How does one even enjoy the gift of life when all they can think about is---Can I keep a roof over my families head and keep them fed, safe&warm?

God never intended for anyone to suffer like we do.

(1) Show this thread