THIS IS HUGE

FOX NEWS ALERT: MAJOR BREAKING DEVELOPMENTS REGARDING PAUL PELOSI#JWP

Only people mentioned by @Rededge in this post can reply

In response Red Edge to her Publication

Let me quote Nancy Pelosi, "No one is above the law."

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

sickening makes me wanna🤮🤮🤮

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

Do Jesse's eyes change brown to a shiney blue or is it just me? And what are we supposed to be learning about paul? Jesse keeps pushing this for a reason because i already know he is corrupt. What else dont i know? 🤔

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

Soo can we hear what the arresting officers report and testimony will be or has the officer been threatened?, interesting , no wonder Nancy skipped town, ANONS will be ALLL over this.

gia morto

Just another 80's kid by the side of the road

Pelosi's 2021 Porsche and the other driver's 2014 Jeep sustained "major collision damage" in a crash around 10:17 p.m. on May 28, and responding officers found Pelosi in his driver’s seat in his damaged car near the intersection of California Route 29 and Oakville Cross Road.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/paul-pelosi-allegedly-slurred-speech-drug-system-handed-police-privilege-card-dui-bust

Its huge alright. A huge FU to the worthless eaters. "Cant touch this."

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

BQQM 💥

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

exactly
justice will be served

(1) Show this thread

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

APL 9999999999/10