Nana feeling a bit nauseous this morning!
How much longer do we have to live with the lies of 9/11?

DAMN THE LIES ARE FLYING THIS MORNING!
I have to say to Juan and others that have been not only aware but also living in the truth of things like this for so damn long:

Nana does not know how you keep your patience!
They are laying the shit on so thick this morning Nana had to just turn it off,

"Should be celebrating the CIA" omgoodness!
The only thing Nana is going to celebrate about the CIA is when I know that the evil organization has been shattered and scattered to the wind.

https://youtu.be/GpSzbOvBp6g

JFK Speech condemning the CIA & Secret Societies - YouTube

This is a portion of the speech that President John F. Kennedy gave at the Waldorf-Astoria Hotel on April 27, 1961. "The President and the Press" before the ...

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

You've pulled so many souls through their hard times. Now its your turn. We are here for you. Being anons are difficult. We see through the utter BS and uncover it for all to see. Hold the Line, Nana and rest while you can. Think purple and talk it through with us! We've got your back!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Laura -VS to her Publication

Awwwh thank you hun that is so sweet. We are all here together for a reason Nana believes but all contribute everyday to the vibe here. It takes every one of us to manifest where we are going next!

I feel better, seems some kind of off energy was about this morning.

(1) Show this thread

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

You've pulled so many souls through their hard times. Now its your turn. We are here for you. Being anons are difficult. We see through the utter BS and uncover it for all to see. Hold the Line, Nana and rest while you can. Think purple and talk it through with us! We've got your back!

I know! Ready for the The Best is Yet to Come part of the movie. The reveals, for Trump to be back publicly etc.,

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication

everybody is we are alltired of the movie its a shit show who know how long this shitshow will last

(3) Show this thread

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

Speaking of 9/11...
The Al Queda leader they killed a year ago had ties to Bin Laden (another CIA crisis actor).
Guess who took money from Bin Laden?
Prince Charles.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

i learned to live with the truth, its not as load and vulgar but its straight to the point and a really good anchor in this realm of lies💌

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response memes matter to her Publication

(1) Show this thread