PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

liberal teacher tries to use propaganda on Anon children.

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

The kid in the brown suit is my child all day long. Sadly the liberal public school teachers couldnt handle my child and would send my child to the principal's office for disrupting the class. My child had detentions, after school detentions, and 9 inschool detentions all to silence them and make an example out of them over the course of last school year. We had reports from teacher aids saying how the liberal teachers were targeting him and taking off points due to non mask compliance when my child was running gym class. My child is elementary school age....We made the decision to send my child to a Christian school in the area but due to my childs child's behavior record being a mile long atvthe hand of liberal teachers and administration my child got rejected from the Christian school... I am beyond upset and wondering why a Christian school would believe the liberal public schools rantings.🤦‍♀️

I am so sorry, this is not fair at all!
Is there another Christian school you can look at in the area? Is home school an option?

In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @NewYearsDay in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from New Years Day, click on at the bottom under it