Only people mentioned by @Patriot63 in this post can reply

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

haha that's gold!

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

AWESOME!!!

Anyone have the link to this video?

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Rat Pack to his Publication

you can copy URL link & share, there was no link to it

(1) Show this thread

The kid in the brown suit is my child all day long. Sadly the liberal public school teachers couldnt handle my child and would send my child to the principal's office for disrupting the class. My child had detentions, after school detentions, and 9 inschool detentions all to silence them and make an example out of them over the course of last school year. We had reports from teacher aids saying how the liberal teachers were targeting him and taking off points due to non mask compliance when my child was running gym class. My child is elementary school age....We made the decision to send my child to a Christian school in the area but due to my childs child's behavior record being a mile long atvthe hand of liberal teachers and administration my child got rejected from the Christian school... I am beyond upset and wondering why a Christian school would believe the liberal public schools rantings.🤦‍♀️

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication

I am so sorry, this is not fair at all!
Is there another Christian school you can look at in the area? Is home school an option?

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Fabulous video! I tried to post it the other day, but apparently I cannot post TikTok vids from my phone. 🤷🏻‍♀️

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Got it from TG
If you are there you can repost

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Loved the ending.

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

reminds me of Kindergarten cop movie where the kids are honest & truthful!

(1) Show this thread

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

There’s nothing they can do, even though they’re trying.

Money talks and bullshit walks❗️That’s what the FDA and all Governments are all about❗️Remember that kiddies❗️😏

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

Love it... hahahahahahahaha🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💞

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

That was AWESOME !
Question everything little Future Ancestors.

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Sometimes the kids are smarter than the adults in the room, they see things more literal than we do at times

(1) Show this thread

this is great!🤣

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

🤣🤣 love it!

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Nice🎇

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

💞I never notice the numbers. Thanks for noticing!
The angel number 333 is a sign from the angels that your guardian angel is with you. This angel number symbolizes connection, love and protection.

Angel number 333 is a sign that the angels are always present. It can also be an indication of your guardian angel’s presence in your life.

(1) Show this thread

Out of the mouth of babes....comes TRUTH!

In response Shannon Harding to his Publication

😉Yes, 5ht graders are smarter

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

In response Shannon Harding to his Publication

You took the words right out of my mouth. I was going to write the exact same thing! This little vignette was well done, because children who are taught 'to think' when they are young, are able to connect the dots very early on....

Truthfully, there are a lot of smart, aware people on this platform! No need to be in argumentative debates about the likes of "What is a woman?"!

(2) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

FDA is infiltrated and overrun with Khazarian nazi paperclip offspring just like the FBI, CIA , DARPA and NASA

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

I LOVE SMART HUMANS WITH LOTS OF QUESTIONS.