#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Good Morning VK💙Are we fooked if we work with the public? Or very close contact needed to worry?

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication

Just stay health and have some of the recommended meds on hand. Any sign of something not right take a dose.

I dont see people getting very sick from shedding. Just sick but not sure of other side effect yet.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Fortunately for me my kids and grands are not vaxxed, well except for my deceased son's little girl but I rarely get to see her.

The rest of my family are and I try to stay away from them as much as possible. Every now and then I have to spend time in my Mom's house to help take care of her and it makes me sick every time I spend more than a few minutes in the house.
It makes me wheeze in my lungs.

I have horrible back issues but also since I had covid for the second time a few months ago I am having apparently issues with circulation as I am having a lot more problems walking.

Plan to take another round of ivermectin after my procedure this week. I take HCQ via tonic water with quinine every day already so I may have to find something to step it up.

Love our Great Republic of the United State of America! Love our Beloved Earth, Pray Kindness and Truth prevail! #savethechildren #WWG1WGA

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44ddtR0XDVU&t=1608s
Hope this helps. I strive to place my feet on Earth daily, I notice a difference!

The Earthing Movie: The Remarkable Science of Grounding (full documentary) - YouTube

Share where you're viewing the film from, how grounding (earthing) has helped you, and/or any questions in the comments below. Learn more at https://earthing...

😘Yes this does help Nana does this too, thanks to my fren@jfkjrfan turning me on to it yrs ago,

In response Blu Mason to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it