#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Good Morning VK💙Are we fooked if we work with the public? Or very close contact needed to worry?

Just stay health and have some of the recommended meds on hand. Any sign of something not right take a dose.

I dont see people getting very sick from shedding. Just sick but not sure of other side effect yet.

In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Missing Y.

I won't be missing [Y].

yea my mom works in a grocery store she had been feeling run down for 2 weeks then a week ago got the cold, which has now went thru 5 family members, my dad is still recovering on day 2. mine lasted 2 days, now just have phlegm.

my mom is wondering if she can get sick again at work or if she will be cold free for another 4 years 🙂

she is likely the ONLY pure blood in her store.

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

God Humanity Nature Brotherhood Love

if anyone needs bulk order med grade ivm from 1ndia - i can help them by linking u up with doc

In response Michael Nobody to his Publication

Just go to your local feed store and buy it. Doesn't this say intended for human consumption?

(1) Show this thread

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

Pray the Whole armor of God in and around you and Gods children. Build you immune system, think natural, non gmo, clean water, fresh eggs, good vitamins, watch added ingredients, listen to VK, and pray for answers I am praying with you.
with Love always

https://deeprootsathome.com/dr-mercola-nebulized-peroxide-the-single-most-effective-early-strategy/

I TELL YA WHAT, i HAVE OFFICIALLY USED THE NEBULIZER/Food Grade Peroxide/Lugols iodine protocol for 6 months now on myself, kids, friends, and elderly family…… WORKS 100% EVERYTIME ANYONE GETS SICK….. i FEAR NO GERM!!!

Human, fluoride free, unvax'd since 93, homeschooled g6+, 80%unimployed(20yrs), internet searcher (fitness, health, truth, interestings)

another case of the Simpsons hinting at future truth.
I don't have a clip atm but I can recall in a flash back a young chief wiggum being overtaken but a "toxic" cloud that cured his asthma.
Breathable medicine, imagine that.

I Love Truth. Jesus answered, "I am the way and the Truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Jn 14:6

please note...There are currently 311 studies, including 229 peer-reviewed studies (as of June 22, 2021) showing that HCQ is highly effective for treating both early and late-stage COVID patients. It is also effective as a prophylaxis.(Prevention) It is very cheap to manufacture. What is hydroxychloroquine exactly? it is quinine. In the store known as> tonic water.

(3) Show this thread

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

Missing Y
health[y]

Don’t forget vitamin D

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Fortunately for me my kids and grands are not vaxxed, well except for my deceased son's little girl but I rarely get to see her.

The rest of my family are and I try to stay away from them as much as possible. Every now and then I have to spend time in my Mom's house to help take care of her and it makes me sick every time I spend more than a few minutes in the house.
It makes me wheeze in my lungs.

I have horrible back issues but also since I had covid for the second time a few months ago I am having apparently issues with circulation as I am having a lot more problems walking.

Plan to take another round of ivermectin after my procedure this week. I take HCQ via tonic water with quinine every day already so I may have to find something to step it up.

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

inversion table, works by opening spine to heal-blood flows.
one of the best things I ever bought for me.

Love our Great Republic of the United State of America! Love our Beloved Earth, Pray Kindness and Truth prevail! #savethechildren #WWG1WGA

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44ddtR0XDVU&t=1608s
Hope this helps. I strive to place my feet on Earth daily, I notice a difference!

The Earthing Movie: The Remarkable Science of Grounding (full documentary) - YouTube

Share where you're viewing the film from, how grounding (earthing) has helped you, and/or any questions in the comments below. Learn more at https://earthing...

(4) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts