Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

Anyone help me find work I can do at home?
I have so much pressure on me.

Only people mentioned by @Cici in this post can reply

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Cici Cue to her Publication

Horrible. lol I am NOT good at sales - esp. on the phone. I used to do that and the anxiety was too much. The only thing I can sell is if it's something I believe in.

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

I also don't have a dedicated quiet workspace - I have a child and a disabled spouse and this place we live in is small.

(1) Show this thread
In response Cici Cue to her Publication

I would not recommend that. Highly dubious and usually paid per "success"... and people really do not appreciate such calls.
Better is market research per phone - for reputalble companies. Also not fun, but more interesting and not so awkward.

In response Jack Anon to his Publication

i make commission plus an hourly rate, calling existing customers. previously i handled inbound calls only, same company including hourly rate. inbound department is just too slow right now

In response Jack Anon to his Publication

ive had several sales phone positions with different companies, never cold calling, always with health benefits, 401k etc

(2) Show this thread