many may have missed 2021 interviews from Juan in which he mentioned that things have to get so bad, that they’re permanently seared into the memory of those that lived through it. the example he gave was the Great Depression, and how people who survived the depression always sought to save, repurpose, reuse, buy inexpensively, etc. this was long before anyone uttered the word inflation.

i’ve recently noticed my mother going out of her way to change how she shops, uses items (reusing freezer bags, tin foil, cling wrap), prepares food (bulk rice rather than the fancy boil in bag), saves paper “this would make a good firestarter” and generally approaches money and available resources.

the only way this all works is if the scars are so deep that the next generation learns, and their children learn, and so on. it can’t be transitory. it can’t be shrugged off. it has to be life changing. a bend in the universe.

Only people mentioned by @17Commentary in this post can reply

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

well in poor countries like Honduras … rhats the reslity everyday.. all generations behave like it

Juan O SaveUS doesn't understand, you can't change stupid.
Juan is another PSYOP who preaches the bible and doesn't understand how to interpret it.
He's a RAH RaH evangelical. Repeating nonsense bible characters.
People fall for this wolf.

Afraid we are far “From a Near Death Experience”! Now tomorrow, may be an entirely different story!! With Crazy Nancy Pelosi playing “Where’s Waldo”, no telling what tomorrow night may look like for the world!! 😳🙏

True. People have become so incredibly wasteful. Everything is disposable to so many, EVERYthing. I was raised by Depression Era parents and follow what I learned from them.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

🎯 Amen!

i agree big time

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Same with my mother. Saved everything, reused everything, shopped in second hand stores AND she saved silver. I followed in her footsteps.

So we are being saved as victims by being punished for being indoctrinated and lied to our whole lives? How mich sense does that make?

In response Bee Saved to his Publication

Just history rewriting itself 100 years later. pandemics 1918 and 2019. Depressions by the 30's.

(1) Show this thread

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

I lived thru my parents WWII depression. We grew a half acre garden. I was taught to respect, be thankful for what we had. I am so glad I was raised that way. I want nothing, I need nothing. What I have I owe it all to God. I won't tell you how poor we were cause it don't matter. As kids we didn't know we were poor. We had what we needed. My mom was the best cook ever. She taught me young how to cook - can everything. I really miss her. I am the youngest out of 7. I pushed her limits. She would call me every name until she got to mine, that is how mad I made her at times. She loved me a lot. The saying goes "you don't know what you have until you lose it"

In response connie wright to her Publication

i mean no disrespect by it, in fact, quite the opposite -- you lived through WWII? oh the stories i'm sure you have :) lost the last of my grandparents (born 1931) a year and a half ago... haven't had a real heartfelt discussion with a person over 60 since then. i've found that people who live through events and difficulties like that have so much more perspective, so much more to share.

life's what you make of it, we need so much less than we think. sure, material comforts are nice, but what you NEED is so much less... i found myself in a very dark place a few years ago (story withheld) and had nothing. 0. cried out for help, and thankfully it was there for me. but in those few months, with absolutely nothing, i felt so free, so light and happy. my smile stretched on for miles (still does) :)

(1) Show this thread

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

exactly how i was raised. in mid 40's and raised by grandparents. learned many things from them.

In response American Girl to her Publication

it's interesting, it's exactly how I was raised as well (by the same woman!) lifestyle creep, i guess, got my parents as they materially succeeded and wanted to be able to enjoy life. When I was a kid, we grew a garden, we used to eat every meal at home, you ate everything on your plate, or you went to bed right after dinner (and your leftovers were breakfast the next morning), and we did everything on the cheap (i prefer it that way). more recently, they'll eat out a ton (not casting stones) and are more wasteful... but she's resorting back to her old ways (what I see as better and more fulfilling)

(1) Show this thread

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

We havent warmed up yet.
Covid was an entree.
😩