As Patriots...
Sometimes the 'cross' we must bear, in order for The Great Awakening to happen...
Is the Patience it takes for others to catch up with what we've known for years.

Just#HoldTheLine brothers and sisters... it is happening.

Not in our time, but in God's time.

And#WeThePeople can carry this 'cross' a bit longer, I am confident of this.

#ThePeoplesBridge
#GodWins

Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

When I become impatient, I remember the children waiting to be rescued. Imagine how hard their wait must be. They come first.

we love you!! ♥️🥰♥️🥰

Hello my Angels 😇😇😇, my hart is still alive... Without my baby Angel... It is sooo painful.. The only think... Is Faith in God and in you all 😇😇🙏🙏 Thank you!

❤️🇺🇸Love You Ms. Vernonica!

#WWG1WGA #Trump #Kennedy's #Q #Anons #JFK Fans 🙏🐸

Love you ❤️

👉 find me here! https://linktr.ee/petahjane

couldnt have said it better... the "patience" is what grows soul

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

I've seen people gleefully spreading the news that Mike Lindell is promising a miracle on Friday. People shouldn't get too excited. I watched the interview and I think he's being a bit loose with his interpretation of the word "miracle." He was talking about the video he produced. That video will deal with the election fraud. I don't need to watch such a video as I already know full well it was stolen as does everyone with an IQ over 50.

Lindell is being a bit out of touch here. He should know the "miracle" we all want to see, and it ain't a 3 hour video telling us what we already know.

(1) Show this thread

You are a tenacious warrior! God bless ♥️

WWG1, WGA Kicked off of Twitter. So Glad to reconnect with fellow Patriots! Love My President Trump!

❤️Well Said! Totally agree and feel the same way! I'm keeping the Faith! Others around me think I'm crazy, but I know the truth!❤️

I am a child of God, seeker of truth and light, freedom fighter, and family centered.

Why is her hat button spelled backwards but the sign is not?

Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

In response TRUTH & LIGHT SEEKER to her Publication

I 'flipped' the photo in order for you to be able to read it more easily.

(1) Show this thread

Love from Nevada

We see YOU Patriot!

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

❤️

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I love you!!! Keep smiling Patriot.

I understand if I thought it would happen I would wait but it's the masks mandate and the vaccines I'm worried for my children and the closures and the no schools being open

In response Nonay Adams to his Publication

Do you know around here we have patriots fighting with patriots over the masks we have the faithful fighting the faithful over the masks believe it or not those masks are tearing us apart

Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

In response Nonay Adams to his Publication

I have a 15 year old, going through the same issues.
I stand on a Bridge so she can heal and have a wonderful life.

This IS why I do what I do... for her, for YOUR children, and for children I will never meet.

#ThePeoplesBridge

(2) Show this thread

I love you Veronica. You are so inspiring to me.

In response Teri DeMauro to her Publication

Right back atcha sister Patriot.

(1) Show this thread

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

thank you you are so beautiful in and the ligjt shines through you 💖🙏🏼🙌🏼🇺🇸

Blessed to have an amazing family....especially Mom! Raised right...Texas country living is amazing... Biblical times.....the 180 is near..

wink!

❤️Bless You!!

This post is "da tits!"

Thanks for the encouraging words, Veronica.

LOVE it 👏👏👏 Wish i lived near you i would brave the cold with you!! Thanks for everything u do!!! God Bless 🙌❤️🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

🙏🏼✝️

To quote my Granny: "I don't understand all I know about it"! But I believe in GOD's Sovereignty. Truth. Light. Love. And His

God bless you, dearest one. You have carried this "cross" with grace, encouragement, grit, determination and enthusiasm...a true Patriot's spirit. Thank you! I propose they name that bridge after you!

In response TruthAlways Good to her Publication

I propose it be forever named "The Peoples Bridge".
For every Patriot that has supported, encouraged and has been of service to this Country....
From the Messages hung on this humble fence.

#ThePeoplsesBridge

(1) Show this thread

i needed this its feeling heavy! the gaslighting is starting to make me feel like the crazy one!

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

Thank you sweet lady!! You are right!! Holding the line!! Sending you ❤️!

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

Thank you sweet lady!! You are right!! Holding the line!! Sending you ❤️!

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

Love you much, sweet Patriot!