Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

As Patriots...
Sometimes the 'cross' we must bear, in order for The Great Awakening to happen...
Is the Patience it takes for others to catch up with what we've known for years.

Just#HoldTheLine brothers and sisters... it is happening.

Not in our time, but in God's time.

And#WeThePeople can carry this 'cross' a bit longer, I am confident of this.

#ThePeoplesBridge
#GodWins

To quote my Granny: "I don't understand all I know about it"! But I believe in GOD's Sovereignty. Truth. Light. Love. And His

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

God bless you, dearest one. You have carried this "cross" with grace, encouragement, grit, determination and enthusiasm...a true Patriot's spirit. Thank you! I propose they name that bridge after you!

I propose it be forever named "The Peoples Bridge".
For every Patriot that has supported, encouraged and has been of service to this Country....
From the Messages hung on this humble fence.

#ThePeoplsesBridge

In response TruthAlways Good to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

To quote my Granny: "I don't understand all I know about it"! But I believe in GOD's Sovereignty. Truth. Light. Love. And His

And all God's people say...AMEN!

An artist. An anon. A Free thinker.

i hope you get many honks!!#wwg1wga

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

🇺🇸We LOVE YOU Veronica and your family too!! ThanQ and God Bless you and ALL the PATRIOTS who are HOLDING THE LINE!! SOON the world will see the undeniable TRUTH!! 🇺🇸❤️ 🙏

I love the Peoples Bridge and Veronica Wolski. There Insaid it.

A Mississippi girl in a Louisiana world...American Patriot thru and thru #WWG1WGA 🌏 Lover of all things American, Music and Qraft Beer

I love this Patriot!!

Navy Vet || WV Proud || The best is yet to come! || WWG1WGA

I second that! Much love and admiration to you.

You got my vote, lady!!

Proud Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸 DJT is my president! Permanently suspended from twatter after 4 accounts🤪😂

Happy Thursday Angel 👼🏼