The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Thank you farmers and ranchers for the work and dedication you do. I am truly blessed by your hard work :)

#ThankYouFarmers

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Please pray for us. We are in deep trouble! No rain, even IF we could afford fertilizer for hay, which is sky high, no rain! We have a small cow/calf operation and so far we have hung on. We have 3 round bales of hay left so that means we are at the end of our rope. Texas cattle ranchers are in crisis! Bad news for our mama cows and their babies. I am in tears. We have cared for and nurtured these mamas and now we can’t. I don’t want them going for hamburger! Please pray we start getting rain this week! 🙏 😢

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

I wanted to let you know about Southern States Co-Op here in beautiful Virginia. It appears Virginia has had a good hay season. Please look them up and reach out to the other farmers in this area, I believe they would be more than happy to help you and others. God Bless You!

Thank you but Viginia is much too far to haul hay and have it financially pencil out for us. We do appreciate your thoughtfulness and prayers.

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Texascowgal in this post can reply

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

Please contact Southern States though. There are some really good people here in Va, and possible charities to help you out. Give it a try! Nothing ventured, nothing gained!