#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Larry McDonald was my Congressman (GA), went to his fundraisers and heard him speak, and then went on to date his nephew for years and got to know the family well. Larry got his beliefs from his mother and she was amazing to listen to on Sunday brunches after church.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @godrus in this post can reply

My Grandmother was friends with his Mother, and a member of The John Burch Society. Still have some of her papers she wrote for Congress on Communism. Grandmom was woke before woke had risen.

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

In response Ellen Cole to her Publication

Wonderful!

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

But, but, but we women never had equal rights!

We have always had smart, talented amazing women since the dawn of time. I never bought into limitations for women. I had too many accomplished women in my family to believe that nonsense.

So glad you shared your history with us and about Larry's Mom. As my Mom used to say "Educate a man and you educate a man; educate a woman and you educate a family." Amen Mom.

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

In response Cookie Lover to her Publication

For sure! Larry was the outspoken, politically active of her two sons, but she had a fire and instilled a great sense of Patriotism in them and the whole family. She called out the infiltration and subversion of our Country for what it was. She was not shy or coy about it whatsoever, and all while being a proper Southern Lady.

(1) Show this thread