Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Did that one land on a sadistic diver there too with a need to drown someone or is that only for the kenyan? Heartattacks, Overdoses, plane crashes seem t be a common theme.

Only followers of this user (@SweetTinTexas) can see their posts

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

Communist are hiding in plain sight👿they know who/what they are & soon the public will know💥 jig be up very soon🙏🏼

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

If anyone has a sharable link to this, that would be greeaaatttt! 😎👍

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Dan Auito to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

just found out about our local JB group. great resource..

I own a copy of Quigley’s book. Clinton’s Professor.

Know your enemy.

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

Behind the scenes footage of reporters when the news broke
https://youtu.be/4ko2D0zkHKk

Korean Air Lines Flight 007 - Behind the Scenes Newsroom Footage - 1983 - YouTube

Rare "Behind the Scenes" newsroom footage covering the Russian shoot down of a KAL Boeing 747-230B on September 1st, 1983. Filmed at various locales around t...

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Damn!

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

they've always told us...

Only followers of this user (@Mimi2) can see their posts

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

So the deep state and clowns in american shot down his 747 killing him and 268 other "useless eaters" so he would not "expose" them until they chose.

"In 1979, McDonald helped found the Western Goals Foundation, with the aim of combating world communism. At the time, he also sponsored a House resolution, originally adopted at an American Legion national convention, calling for a congressional investigation of the Council on Foreign Relations and the Trilateral Commission."

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/09/01/rep-mcdonald-dies-when-soviets-shoot-down-boeing-747-sept-1-1983-242130

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

t/s 1:23 > 1:5 > 6 > 222
13:23 > 4:5 > 9 > 333
222:333 > 555
💧123

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

So cute
Mince nice words before slaughter.
Placate the brain to sterility.
No problem.

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

We been sleepin' for +50 yrs...

No more.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

#WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 I AM A DIGITAL SOLDIER Family Music Service Fellowship. Making my way to PARADISE City Live FREE GIVE back

Tragedy & Hope by C Quiggly

very long book to read📖

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

BACK WHEN CRUMBS WERE HARDER TO FIND

Me think they protest too much!

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

look at the body language on those two demons on either side of McDonald
rest in peace Larry McDonald
may those guilty of your murder pay 10 fold

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

I was like...why are they so close to him on either side

(1) Show this thread

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

Funny the VHS tape I watched in my early 20s that awakened me was put out by The John Birch Society 😁

Trump is still my President. Truth will prevail.

There is a time and place to speak the truth. Art of War. Did he speak at the wrong place?

And back then 90% of the sheeple that heard that interview heard blahhh blahh blahh! 🤦‍♀️

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

I was 22 and all I heard was blah blah blah even though I loved Reagan. Can't believe my whole public life has been a lie lead by evil. Slowly awoke during the clinton years.

(1) Show this thread

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

WOW .

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Lawrence Patton McDonald (April 1, 1935 – September 1, 1983)

Here's hoping he missed the flight and is in a witness relocation
program somewhere.

Wow

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Diana Dale to her Publication

😘

(1) Show this thread

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Pain coming.

123 🙏🏼🥰