I would put money on the fact that Pelosi isn't actually even in Asia. How could this trip even be important enough to go yet she didn't allow any press?

Agreed. I think some reasonable narrative was needed for the sleeping “normies” so their CON-VID vaxx-addled minds can have some context to understand and process WHY the ensuing nuclear attack is happening (or SEEMS to be happening) ie. this is all a pretext for the White Hats to orchestrate a scare event.

Some crumbs to understand what one of the “targets” might be:

- Jun/Jul 2022 - New York (and no other state to my knowledge) starts PSAs about what to do in the event of a nuclear attack;

- Jul 2022 - China threatens war if Pelosi crosses into Taiwanese airspace;

- Aug. 1, 2022, Taiwan confirms that Pelosi is supposed to arrive in Taipei tomorrow night;

- Aug. 1, 2022 - NEW YORK’s idiot, moronic, woke mayor declares a state of emergency over “monkey pox” (ie. CON-VID vaxx-induced shingles).

Hmm…I wonder when the drama starts over Pelosi’s trip to Taiwan if New York will get “hit” with a “nuclear bomb” (or at least be threatened)?

In response Erin Larson to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Haldir1970 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jason Webber, click on at the bottom under it