I would put money on the fact that Pelosi isn't actually even in Asia. How could this trip even be important enough to go yet she didn't allow any press?

Only people mentioned by @GenealogistErin in this post can reply

In response Erin Larson to her Publication

TUNNELS wherever they are.

I would put money on the fact Pelosi has a dick if it weren't all fiat.

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Agreed. I think some reasonable narrative was needed for the sleeping “normies” so their CON-VID vaxx-addled minds can have some context to understand and process WHY the ensuing nuclear attack is happening (or SEEMS to be happening) ie. this is all a pretext for the White Hats to orchestrate a scare event.

Some crumbs to understand what one of the “targets” might be:

- Jun/Jul 2022 - New York (and no other state to my knowledge) starts PSAs about what to do in the event of a nuclear attack;

- Jul 2022 - China threatens war if Pelosi crosses into Taiwanese airspace;

- Aug. 1, 2022, Taiwan confirms that Pelosi is supposed to arrive in Taipei tomorrow night;

- Aug. 1, 2022 - NEW YORK’s idiot, moronic, woke mayor declares a state of emergency over “monkey pox” (ie. CON-VID vaxx-induced shingles).

Hmm…I wonder when the drama starts over Pelosi’s trip to Taiwan if New York will get “hit” with a “nuclear bomb” (or at least be threatened)?

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

I agree. Just waiting for the staged photos to come out.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

A ruse and a distraction - I seriously doubt that Pelosi (or whoever is playing the role) even got on a plane

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

I heard that her plane landed in Hawaii, and she was not on board.

Another day, another distraction. Almost as big as the one that Elon was going to buy Twitter.

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

Unless [Schmancy] used [her] own money to travel...there is no way she took this trip.

Besides that~there has to be a good story line for [her] demise.

i had a similar thought yesterday. where is Pelosi ???

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Show!
Script!

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Let's hope this is how the white hats are taking her out.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

I think they snagged her in Hawaii hence “technical difficulties with the plane” its all code words they snagged her or her clone up there

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Let's hope they hurry!

(2) Show this thread