#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Just posted this on TS. Let's see how that goes.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Bout to separate more wheat from the chaffe👀👊

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Agreed. My question is how shedding affects our unvaxxed status? Does our blood now appear as vaxxed?

I don't believe so from looking at blood. Big part of there Vax plan is to get you serialized in the Vax system. That being said getting a fake legit vax card could be as bad as getting the vax in the future.

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

How long does this hellish vax future extend to?
Can you check the cube & let us know? 🙃

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Why, VK? Genuine question as trying to understand as have been tempted to do so myself. Seemed a good alternative.

Patriot of the World, Proud Bulgarian Citizen, Trump 2022 !

Or just collect the entire genetic profile, Example: The X-Files, the smallpox vaccine.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

What is the purpose of the v system?

What is the purpose of the v system?

If they want to present a vaccination certificate at work, I will present a fake one.

Luckiest proudest mom and wife.

Im not vaxxed but losing all my hair.

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

In response Autmama 123 to her Publication

Me too.
I got covid in Jan and lost 50% of my hair. It is growing back now.

Luckiest proudest mom and wife.

In response Autmama 123 to her Publication

Thank you. Unfortunately mine is not growing back. Inkeepnpraying it will stop falling out.

(5) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

What's the plan? We're just going to drive the country off the cliff???

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Misspelled their> ee> 55/ JFK Jr/ 5x5.

awesome.

Just a question, any idea what the remdesivir looks like under microscope in the blood? I was stupid enough to tecieve that when hospitalized, otherwise unvaxxed. i might have to just check it out myself on my sons micrscope.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Assuming images of jabbed blood are accurate, it is darker.
I've been around the jabbed since 1Q 2021.

I've gotten some cuts from working outside and my blood color is normal.

Obviously, not a real test.

A friend wanted me to visit them in NYC several months ago, back when you had to show a vax card in order to get into restaurants or anywhere else for that matter and they knew I didn’t get the jab so one of them offered to get me a fake vax card and I said no. So I didn’t go to NY.

God Humanity Nature Brotherhood Love

You are kind of making it sound like 'they' are still on track for vax digital system...what are your thoughts vk? I thought we were about to crush!

God Humanity Nature Brotherhood Love

In response Michael Nobody to his Publication

I wouldn't get a fake vax card to save my life anyway. If any biz or event wont let me participate because of vax, well, good luck with all that

(1) Show this thread

doesn't matter what they do, i don´t will take it,never. NO WAY!!!!

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

I’m manifesting that being the case for my think-big-sanctuary builing plans for the future.
🕊🙏🏻🕊

yep I believe they are all being tracked