#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Trolling is fun! 😁

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

VK, wife and I have been under the weather now for 14th day. Start feeling better, then not. 2nd time since c19 (or whatever), has been around.
Went to the shop today. Hung around for 3 hrs, had to leave. Iver, and/or hcq constantly.
Can not even guess where we got it. Had to be a shed though. Small town, small store and have 1 work mate. And He and I are so far out spacelab couldn't find us.
Had to be a shed..

Here to support my President, my country and THE CHILDREN 🙏🏻🙏🏻 🙏🏻 💥💥THE STAGE IS SET💥💥

This is a double edge sword .. my precious 84 y/o father was vaxxed .. 🥲
Really upsetting.. my pissed level is moving up on this 🤬

#REDLINE

Doh! 🤣 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 I love it!

I messaged ya even though Im sure you have hundreds about this!

SAHM. 100% Trump supporter. Here for VK & Patriot friends. WWG1WGA

I dont really feel comfortable sharing too much on TS, but dont mind sharing here. Ive been trying to have another baby for years. I finally got pregnant last year & miscarried after being around vaxxed family members. Ugh 😢

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

In response Florida Jen to her Publication

Sorry for your loss Florida.
Very.

In response Florida Jen to her Publication

No words can help, but know that we are sorry you experienced this and wish you blessings in rhe future Jen.

(2) Show this thread

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

might want to grab a snickers while you are at it...
maybe Q team mistyped 4-6% lost forever...more like 40-60% lol just kidding ...
Romans 5:3-4 says, “And not only that, but we also glory in tribulations, knowing that tribulation produces perseverance; and perseverance, character; and character, hope.” This tells us that tribulations produce perseverance, or patience.👀

nothing like teaching egos and insecure people on how to think for themselves! nothing screams fun like that !! 😂

not being divisive just observation
idk might just be me but this seems like some of ts vibe👇
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHkeLttmh20

The Goonies - Ruth Ruth Ruth, Baby Ruth - YouTube

Sloth and Chunk

Saved by Grace, God Family Country .

❤️💥

I still love your new phrase “Shedded On”. (in regards to a vaccine bioweapon) .

It cracks me up.... but at the same time HOW Fooking Disturbing that there is such a thing 🤦‍♀️.

I won’t be sharing there…too many bots. Good luck though. I am sure there are many stories still untold or unknown.

So was the black death one of the original resets in history? I am leaning towards that belief, but still have many questions.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

I am a proud unvaxed. Lost my job over it when I got Covid last year. I'm very concerned about shedding. I'm still having issues with my energy levels an the brain fog is horrific. We really need that mind programming media to be taken down for them to WAKE UP!! They will not listen to anything unless a TV tells them.

wakey wakey

Tell them what u think

Shake them a bit - GOOD!

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Bout to separate more wheat from the chaffe👀👊

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Agreed. My question is how shedding affects our unvaxxed status? Does our blood now appear as vaxxed?

(1) Show this thread