#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Good Morning VK💙Are we fooked if we work with the public? Or very close contact needed to worry?

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication

Just stay health and have some of the recommended meds on hand. Any sign of something not right take a dose.

I dont see people getting very sick from shedding. Just sick but not sure of other side effect yet.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Fortunately for me my kids and grands are not vaxxed, well except for my deceased son's little girl but I rarely get to see her.

The rest of my family are and I try to stay away from them as much as possible. Every now and then I have to spend time in my Mom's house to help take care of her and it makes me sick every time I spend more than a few minutes in the house.
It makes me wheeze in my lungs.

I have horrible back issues but also since I had covid for the second time a few months ago I am having apparently issues with circulation as I am having a lot more problems walking.

Plan to take another round of ivermectin after my procedure this week. I take HCQ via tonic water with quinine every day already so I may have to find something to step it up.

inversion table, works by opening spine to heal-blood flows.
one of the best things I ever bought for me.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Tierney in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tierney Pearce, click on at the bottom under it