I feel a relief at the calendar clicking over to August. Coming up... September, October, November. I can feel the day of justice is coming, and that the family nightmare I confront will shift state. The injustice against me is torture, and yet I know the moment this flip, a searing pain ten times worse is heaped upon those who betrayed me.

The deliberate poisoning of my children against me by family members and friends who fell for the lie — so they don't have to confront facts or conscience — has been the most harrowing thing I have ever faced. The bond between a parent and child is sacred, and nobody should ever hijack or disrupt it. The consequences for doing so are deservedly "millstone class".

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

WELL SAID, AS USUAL. The Mother of My Only Child/Daughter has alot of Influence Over Her and She Convinced Her to the first Two Shots, Despite the fact that I attempted to point out in a Respectful Manner the Potential Dangers Involved, My Daughter is 32 Years Old and wants desperately to be a Mother. I thought the possibility that this could Prevent her from having children would be enough to deter her. But I was Unsuccessful. The Good News is that she is having Regular Periods with No Clotting, so maybe she received the Placebo and/or the "vaccine' distributed by Trump and the Patriots that only contained Hydroxy/Ivermectin and other Immune System Enhancements.
Her Mother and Step Father have both received the 'Booster' and are now Pressuring her to get it even though ALL of Them have gotten sick everytime they took a shot!
I think I have convinced her, but her mother has a very dominant, manipulative personality and can be very persuasive

Only people mentioned by @Lorettamusic in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Loret Alen, click on at the bottom under it