Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

I don't mind skipping the classroom
I'm in AU (Australia)

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

TS has only happened due to us waking up the masses who were clueless. at this point and time i pray we reach just one more. that being said i cant hold my breath much longer

TS has a frat house feel to it.

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

TS IS GARBAGE. GOT LOGGED OFF, CORRECT USERNAME AND PASWD. SAYS NO GOOD. REQUESTED RESET EMAIL 45 TIMES, NO EMAILS, NO WAY TO CONTACT ANYONE. AMATEURS.

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

So you troll Martin With your thoughts? Odd, I would just post on my own timeline and repost whilst tagging@administrator I think it is? or... GTFOH

Chill man as I believe the admin is busy AF and skelly crew. I put my vid to get the checkmark thingy around a month ago and nothing. I honestly do not care. Not like they do not already know who is who anyway haha. Relax.

(1) Show this thread

🥰

I stand in truth ..from Canada! I believed before believing was a thing 💜

This makes me smile..I guess I better step up my game here 😁

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

And you, good sir, are on the list of esteemed, tenured faculty.

Good Call Martin - AU = Earth School

The Faculty Lounge — the fights are so vicious because the stakes are so small … 😀

Plus, back in the day — where the teachers could smoke. 👎🏾

😹 Man you're good 🎯

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

TS feels like Twitter 2.0...see alot pf bickering over there...prefer AU family vibes❤️

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

Tons of smooth-brained opinionated trolls over there.

(1) Show this thread

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

Spot on Martin! 🎯🎯🎯

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

That is a great analogy!

True. I have a TS account but rarely go there. I just like AU soooo much more

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

Yeah, you're not kidding!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana looks thro every reply, view, like, share of ppl hitting my posts every day.
I try hard to respond to every reply.

I have noticed the last few weeks tho that we have a lot of new ppl here.

Have ya'll noticed?

@vincentkennedy
@administator

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Yes, it does seem like we are getting a new influx of people - which is GREAT!!! More people waking up and wanting to find out more ❣️

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts

(3) Show this thread

Good one.

Good one.

😎

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

💥💥💥🎯😁💜

funny, I've been thinking ts is the high school cafeteria, au is the family dinner table 🤣

Mom to Four Awesome Souls Western PA born and raised #godwins

Well Said!

i have not signed up for ts. i am banned from most others for life. i am on telegram but other than there and here, that is it.

consider this a blanket authorization to use my work, with or without crediting me to any network as i am unimportant but building the sovereignty and eliminating fear in we the people is the mantra of the day.

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

👍

(1) Show this thread

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

thays the Truth 👊🏾

NICE

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

lol

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

💯

Agreed. There is a noticeable difference.

Only followers of this user (@CynnLynn) can see their posts