I feel a relief at the calendar clicking over to August. Coming up... September, October, November. I can feel the day of justice is coming, and that the family nightmare I confront will shift state. The injustice against me is torture, and yet I know the moment this flip, a searing pain ten times worse is heaped upon those who betrayed me.

The deliberate poisoning of my children against me by family members and friends who fell for the lie — so they don't have to confront facts or conscience — has been the most harrowing thing I have ever faced. The bond between a parent and child is sacred, and nobody should ever hijack or disrupt it. The consequences for doing so are deservedly "millstone class".

Thank you for sharing your experience. Not a single member of my family remains nor are those relationships fixable.I had to tell my 10 year old that Papa no longer has a family. His Grandmother, Uncle, cousins...- no more. They are not to be trusted. Imagine how that must impact a small child. I forgive but I never forget. The last communication that I had with them over 2 years ago is that they have made their beds and now they're going to sleep in them and God save their souls.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

I feel your pain😭my heart breaks💔I pray for you and your son to be comforted with God’s Amazing Grace✝️

#FamilyIsEverything 😇

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Can’t imagine the emotional distress; it’s unbelievable how some humans react to fear. You got us JFJ Jr Dude; we love you and are with you. ❤️🙏🇺🇸

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

WOW!

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Can only feel sadness to know this. Perhaps it’s a veiled sequence that was necessary to assist in waking them up - they tend to make a full circle. Always hopeful. Stay strong.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication

Thank you but do not be sad. Pray for their souls if you like. They only ever knew me as an intelligent, kind, and loving soul and they threw me and my son under the bus for their Q and Trump Derangement. These are not pardonable offenses.

(1) Show this thread