I feel a relief at the calendar clicking over to August. Coming up... September, October, November. I can feel the day of justice is coming, and that the family nightmare I confront will shift state. The injustice against me is torture, and yet I know the moment this flip, a searing pain ten times worse is heaped upon those who betrayed me.

The deliberate poisoning of my children against me by family members and friends who fell for the lie — so they don't have to confront facts or conscience — has been the most harrowing thing I have ever faced. The bond between a parent and child is sacred, and nobody should ever hijack or disrupt it. The consequences for doing so are deservedly "millstone class".

It often hits me when I think of the harm that's been done to families, that these people sat around their conference tables and planned especially for that, factoring large numbers of suicide-by-loneliness into their plan.

After saving the children, saving the awakened from suicide is the greatest acheivement of the white hats and I think one day that will really strike the family members who betrayed us all.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @FightingIrishman in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from FightingIrishman , click on at the bottom under it