Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Some day - people will understand.... I have no clue when????
@VincentKennedy@doqholliday@kimrunner@Cowboyw2b
Please share this picture it's important for the people that have studied history....

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

I don't think he was breaking protocol. I think that she was either a double/clone, or if she was real, then he knew that she has not been legitimately crowned...

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication

I think you have very good points there.

Only people mentioned by @Heather_Nic17 in this post can reply

In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication

I have not, do share.

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

There is a rather large stone that apparently every Monarch dating back hundreds of years has been 'crowned' upon. It is what the gold Coronation chair is meant to sit upon. Rumour has it, before QEII was crowned, it was stolen (for good purposes) and hidden. Hastily a new stone was created for the Coronation, but it doesn't weigh the same. I'm not too sure on the tradition, but it's something a long the lines of if you are not crowned upon this ancient stone, then it is not a real coronation.

(1) Show this thread