Every GREAT MOVIE has an Ending nobody saw coming.

Stay with me Deplorables...
You'll Love how this Movie Ends.
Enjoy the Show!

Only people mentioned by @_Master_Mind_ in this post can reply

In response John Q.. to his Publication

I just want (some) of my family back. (The betrayers can stay away.)

Rev 5:5 "The Lion of the tribe of Judah has prevailed." *Authorized preacher

I AM ONLY L O V E - MY WIFES BILLIONAIRE SATANIC WALMART FAMILY KIDKNAPPED HER IN 2021. IVE SEEN SOME THINGS...

😔

Does he HAVE to be arrested, tho?

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

Jackson and Presley singing The Best Is Yet To Come with Trump and Kennedy by their side. Diana in the middle shining light on them all 💛

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Patriot stand for truth love God and country, will not back down, so don't ask!

Can't wait.

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Staying put in my seat.

ready 🙌

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

not till the whites of their panicked eyes 👀

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

🇺🇸Right? I'm thinking Jr. walks in to present

Wife, Mom #WWG1WGA. John 3:16 , #God Wins #Q. #MAGA Proud to be a fellow digital soldier. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 President Trump and Q 💕🇺🇸💕

I know I'm going to love it! I was heartbroken thogh, that 9/11 was
done from inside....

🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

whoop! whoop! so excited!! 🍿🍿🍿