Hoover dam totally empty.
Minimum loss of life down river.
Damn to be taken out as it’s satanic monument.

Only people mentioned by @Exnavypatriot in this post can reply

In response John Hewitt to his Publication

you think the white hats are going to destroy it?

Served my country in the 80s-90s. Proud husband and father. Always asking questions. Looking for the truth.

In response Cindy Patriot to her Publication

In one form or another. Yes

(1) Show this thread

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

Why would this dam be considered a satanic monument?

Served my country in the 80s-90s. Proud husband and father. Always asking questions. Looking for the truth.

(1) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Anyone else getting this?

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Yes I get the same thing when I try to play it in the browser. Right click on it and save to your desktop, and then play it from there. It happens with some videos from time to time.

(1) Show this thread

What is the real story about the dam? What happened there? Are there dead bodies hidden?

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

😁Ready for the take-down!!! White Hats IN CONTROL👇😎🥳

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

I visited the dam back in the 80's and was so very impressed with such a feat having been accomplished in the 30's. Knowing what I know now.. It's an even bigger Feat taking it out. This is a pinch me moment. It's Really Habbening!!!!

Reason the bypass highway was built???

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts