Only people mentioned by @MidniteWalker in this post can reply

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

In response Walk After Midnite to his Publication

Maybe I'm the only one here that feels I did really well raising my children, no they didn't have atari's and video games, I taught my lil gals, how to play box ball, red rover, double dutch. They had board games and I taught them card games. It was my children that had allowed tv sitters and latch keys. When this "call an emergency number if you believe your parent will abuse you," came out in school. My 16 year old tried this one time. I told her I will dial every number except the last, I figure it will take 30 mins at least for sheriff to appear on scene. I am gonna hand you the phone, you dial the last number.. I can promise you, you won't sit down tomorrow at school.. When they come out, the sheriff may arrest me and I guarantee when I post my bail, I will whip you again. the number never got dialed and she took her grounding for a week. lmo I was a mean mom..

and they are the generation that let their kids sit in front of the tv or computer instead of going outside, let the system raise their kids, and taught them no skills.

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

@mkatherine64 on the twitter, until I was suspended.

was watching youtube ----- people listening and seeing the Righteous Brothers, even Elvis for the 1st time! And I lived it. Many, many artists sang live, no enhancements, just their pure voices!

In response Katherine Murphy to her Publication

Elvis was better live. His best was the Hawaii 73 via satellite worldwide coverage.

(1) Show this thread

1960! Great Times! Wish My Kids Had That Life1

My hubby was a Patriot, as am I - & Constitutional Conservative Christian, Texan, dog mom, digital soldier…WWG1WGA

There is the Greatest Generation, our parents & granparents, then there is us, Generation X, the last great generation!

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

Been there, lived that! Plenty scar tissue and 'lived experience' to show for it. What a glorious era it was –– when reality and people were very real.

Freedom is not Free. You must and Always protect what is Yours. Fight for America and Fight for Your Freedom. America First.

The best days!

The light is brighter on the other side! You have to learn to Love and Laff! Vet and Old!

In response john park to his Publication

Yes they were

(1) Show this thread

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS