The light is brighter on the other side! You have to learn to Love and Laff! Vet and Old!

Maybe I'm the only one here that feels I did really well raising my children, no they didn't have atari's and video games, I taught my lil gals, how to play box ball, red rover, double dutch. They had board games and I taught them card games. It was my children that had allowed tv sitters and latch keys. When this "call an emergency number if you believe your parent will abuse you," came out in school. My 16 year old tried this one time. I told her I will dial every number except the last, I figure it will take 30 mins at least for sheriff to appear on scene. I am gonna hand you the phone, you dial the last number.. I can promise you, you won't sit down tomorrow at school.. When they come out, the sheriff may arrest me and I guarantee when I post my bail, I will whip you again. the number never got dialed and she took her grounding for a week. lmo I was a mean mom..

In response Walk After Midnite to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Diana19 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Just Diana, click on at the bottom under it