-incredible

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

In response Bea Benjamin to her Publication

I watch that whole day going through twitter following people posting videos. It was all planned. Even the lady who was shot guns that had color tape on them. Common sense say where is the correct investigation into that no crime scene just swept away like nothing happen. I truly believe all the truth will come out. if our country and politicians are as bad as I believe it would destroy America if the truth came out all at once. I truly believe we are watching a controled take down of evil and God is in control using good and bad people along the way. So much information if you research follow both sides with common sense you actually see arrest on the human trafficking, ceo’s stepping down politicians retiring and Trump working to put in place good people. The globalist losing constantly. the last step is the financial system which that is pretty close to being switched to digital. I trust God and believe everything will work out. God Bless America

Only people mentioned by @FranBea in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bea Benjamin, click on at the bottom under it